The Rolling Terrace PTA’s 10th annual Tiger Appeal has begun, and supporting your child’s— and every other child’s—experience at Rolling Terrace has never been easier! The Rolling Terrace PTA supports many programs that improve the educational, cultural, and social experiences of our students, staff, and larger community. Through your generous donations of time, money, and energy, each year the PTA is able to provide:
• Nearly $5,000 to support field trips in every grade.
• Recorders for all 3rd grade students and band and orchestra instruments for 4th and 5th grade students that might not otherwise be able to afford them.
• A free book from the Spring Book Fair for every Rolling Terrace student.
• The Mini-Grant Program, which allows any teacher or community member to apply for funds for special educational projects, resources, or supplies.
• New indoor and outdoor recess equipment.
• Scholarships for Rolling Terrace’s diverse slate of After-School Programs.
Our school currently has more than 900 students, which places us well over Rolling Terrace’s actual capacity of the school. Your donation will help the PTA continue to provide the level of support our school has come to expect, even as student enrollment—and thus needs and costs—increase. Donations will also help us meet the new challenges posed by capacity-related issues. So, please donate today! You can donate via PayPal or by printing and completing this form. Donate any amount you can, as every dollar will help.
The Rolling Terrace PTA is a registered non-profit, and your donation is tax-deductible. Many companies also will match their employees’ donations, so be sure to see if your employer offers a match and double your donation!
Thank you in advance for your generosity and continued support of the Rolling Terrace community!